To complete the course and become registered as a Fertile Body Therapist you will need to:
- watch/listen to all the web based lessons
- answer all the reflective questions
- complete the quizzes
- do the practical assignment
- participate in one live Q&A webinar
- There are no examinations or marked assignments. All course questions, quizzes and assignments are for revision and self reflection. You can get feedback on your answers to the reflective questions from Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer or from the other therapists in the forum.
10 web based lessons consisting of interactive animated presentations, audio clips, video teachings and demonstrations.
Answer approximately 10 reflective questions for each lesson.
Three quizzes to test your knowledge; Jargon Quiz, The 6 stages Quiz and the SFQ Quiz.
Choose a technique from the FBM approach and use it with one of your clients. Complete the self reflection form to assess your experience and learning.
Question and Answer webinars with Sjanie and the other FBM students will be held once a month. Participate in a minimum of one Q&A session. During the course you will have access to an archive of 4 years worth of recorded Q&A sessions.
|Thanks so so much for our great call - I got so much value out of it. I've just checked all the boxes and clicked to complete the course with a tear in my eye as I have enjoyed it so much.|
Hope & Honey
Perth, Western Australia
|It's been over a year since my Fertile Body training with Sjanie and I can honestly say my fertility work has gone from strength to strength. The tools and techniques that I received during the training have held me in good stead whilst working with the multitude of differing fertility conditions that have been presented to me. These tools and techniques have proved invaluable for me and of course the ladies that I have been working with. So thanks again Sjanie and long may you continue with your training programme.|
Hypnotherapist & Holistic Healer