To complete the course and become registered as a Fertile Body Therapist you will need to:
- watch/listen to all the web based lessons
- answer all the reflective questions
- complete the quizzes
- do the practical assignment
- participate in one live Q&A webinar
- There are no examinations or marked assignments. All course questions, quizzes and assignments are for revision and self reflection. You can get feedback on your answers to the reflective questions from Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer or from the other therapists in the forum.
10 web based lessons consisting of interactive animated presentations, audio clips, video teachings and demonstrations.
Answer approximately 10 reflective questions for each lesson.
Three quizzes to test your knowledge; Jargon Quiz, The 6 stages Quiz and the SFQ Quiz.
Choose a technique from the FBM approach and use it with one of your clients. Complete the self reflection form to assess your experience and learning.
Question and Answer webinars with Sjanie and the other FBM students will be held once a month. Participate in a minimum of one Q&A session. During the course you will have access to an archive of 4 years worth of recorded Q&A sessions.
|Thankyou very much for such wonderful training - I have had fantastic results with fertility clients since, I am always astounded how well the method works!|
|It was one of the most well thought-out and laid-out courses I have ever been on. This was my first taste of an online course and I found it very easy and intuitive to use. Each module was well constructed and was able to be done in bite sized chunks which suited my study time perfectly. I enjoyed the course so much, I really didn't want it to end.|
Women's health specialist