To complete the course and become registered as a Fertile Body Therapist you will need to:
- watch/listen to all the web based lessons
- answer all the reflective questions
- complete the quizzes
- do the practical assignment
- participate in one live Q&A webinar
- There are no examinations or marked assignments. All course questions, quizzes and assignments are for revision and self reflection. You can get feedback on your answers to the reflective questions from Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer or from the other therapists in the forum.
10 web based lessons consisting of interactive animated presentations, audio clips, video teachings and demonstrations.
Answer approximately 10 reflective questions for each lesson.
Three quizzes to test your knowledge; Jargon Quiz, The 6 stages Quiz and the SFQ Quiz.
Choose a technique from the FBM approach and use it with one of your clients. Complete the self reflection form to assess your experience and learning.
Question and Answer webinars with Sjanie and the other FBM students will be held once a month. Participate in a minimum of one Q&A session. During the course you will have access to an archive of 4 years worth of recorded Q&A sessions.
|The FBM week-end course was just what I needed after completing the online course (which was also excellent.) The week-end course was so thorough, well planned and executed. It helped me develop the practical skills of solution focused questioning as well as working through complex case studies in order to plan effective therapeutic strategies. But best of all was watching the ‘master’ Sjanie at work, as she naturally and easily wove SFQ through all her dealings with the group. This course gave me the confidence I needed to be able to apply the FBM. Thank you Sjanie.|
|I can honestly say that I feel more confident & prepared to work with any of my clients after doing this course than after any other course I’ve completed. For a change, EVERYTHING you will learn on this course is relevant & very helpful.|
Hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner