To complete the course and become registered as a Fertile Body Therapist you will need to:
- watch/listen to all the web based lessons
- answer all the reflective questions
- complete the quizzes
- do the practical assignment
- participate in one live Q&A webinar
- There are no examinations or marked assignments. All course questions, quizzes and assignments are for revision and self reflection. You can get feedback on your answers to the reflective questions from Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer or from the other therapists in the forum.
10 web based lessons consisting of interactive animated presentations, audio clips, video teachings and demonstrations.
Answer approximately 10 reflective questions for each lesson.
Three quizzes to test your knowledge; Jargon Quiz, The 6 stages Quiz and the SFQ Quiz.
Choose a technique from the FBM approach and use it with one of your clients. Complete the self reflection form to assess your experience and learning.
Question and Answer webinars with Sjanie and the other FBM students will be held once a month. Participate in a minimum of one Q&A session. During the course you will have access to an archive of 4 years worth of recorded Q&A sessions.
|Technically it was fantastic - my first experience of online training. The layout, structure and detail (right down to tick boxes to log progress) meant that everything was straight forward, easily accessible - and just worked!|
|I learned so much personally and professionally from this course. Sjanie has developed a very robust yet flexible framework based on her many years experience with clients and what gets the best results for them. I would highly recommend this course for anyone currently working in the area of fertility.|