How it works
This is how it works:
- There are no start or end dates for the course, you can begin when it suits you.
- You have 4 months from the time you start to complete the course.
- When you are ready to begin, book your place.
- The FBM Practitioners Manual and Training DVD will be posted to you (unless you already own them).
- Login to the Classroom to access the course
- Watch and listen to the 10 web based lessons
- Answer the reflective questions
- Complete the practical assignment
- Attend as many monthly Q&A webinar sessions as you like.
- Keep track of your own progress through the course using the 'My Progress' page.
- Become a registered Fertile Body Therapist when you have completed the course.
|The FBM week-end course was just what I needed after completing the online course (which was also excellent.) The week-end course was so thorough, well planned and executed. It helped me develop the practical skills of solution focused questioning as well as working through complex case studies in order to plan effective therapeutic strategies. But best of all was watching the ‘master’ Sjanie at work, as she naturally and easily wove SFQ through all her dealings with the group. This course gave me the confidence I needed to be able to apply the FBM. Thank you Sjanie.|
|I loved learning all about the different techniques, and realising that there was a large degree of freedom in terns of how the techniques can be applied to individual clients within a structured environment.|
|Kate Ashley Norman