How it works
This is how it works:
- There are no start or end dates for the course, you can begin when it suits you.
- You have 4 months from the time you start to complete the course.
- When you are ready to begin, book your place.
- The FBM Practitioners Manual and Training DVD will be posted to you (unless you already own them).
- Login to the Classroom to access the course
- Watch and listen to the 10 web based lessons
- Answer the reflective questions
- Complete the practical assignment
- Attend as many monthly Q&A webinar sessions as you like.
- Keep track of your own progress through the course using the 'My Progress' page.
- Become a registered Fertile Body Therapist when you have completed the course.
|As a reflexologist it is by far the best course that I have done. I chose the online version, very convenient for me, extremely well constructed loads of information, dvd and handbook. The course has given me more confidence when dealing with fertility patients and I find that I use the tools taught all the time in my practice. Brilliant!|
|Thanks so so much for our great call - I got so much value out of it. I've just checked all the boxes and clicked to complete the course with a tear in my eye as I have enjoyed it so much.|
Hope & Honey
Perth, Western Australia