How it works
This is how it works:
- There are no start or end dates for the course, you can begin when it suits you.
- You have 4 months from the time you start to complete the course.
- When you are ready to begin, book your place.
- The FBM Practitioners Manual and Training DVD will be posted to you (unless you already own them).
- Login to the Classroom to access the course
- Watch and listen to the 10 web based lessons
- Answer the reflective questions
- Complete the practical assignment
- Attend as many monthly Q&A webinar sessions as you like.
- Keep track of your own progress through the course using the 'My Progress' page.
- Become a registered Fertile Body Therapist when you have completed the course.
|It was one of the most well thought-out and laid-out courses I have ever been on. This was my first taste of an online course and I found it very easy and intuitive to use. Each module was well constructed and was able to be done in bite sized chunks which suited my study time perfectly. I enjoyed the course so much, I really didn't want it to end.|
Women's health specialist
|I learned so much personally and professionally from this course. Sjanie has developed a very robust yet flexible framework based on her many years experience with clients and what gets the best results for them. I would highly recommend this course for anyone currently working in the area of fertility.|