The online course consists of 10 lessons and is taught using; The Fertile Body Method Practitioner Manual and Training DVD, teaching and demonstrations videos, audio clips, reflective questions, case studies, a practical assignement, Q&A webinars and a one-to-one tutorial.
Introduction to the online programme
- Overview of the course
- How to get the most out of it
Getting started with a fertility case
- Information gathering
- Managing expectations
- Setting a good therapeutic goal
Fertility and Infertility
- Understand the causes and effects of fertility problems
- Learn fertility jargon
- The creative menstrual cycle
- Mind-body medicine for fertility
- Get to know the FBM framework
- Learn howto apply the framework to a variety of cases
FBM techniques and scripts
- Descriptions and demonstrations of 10 effective therapeutic techniques that can be used for working with fertility problem.
FBM self-help tools
- Descriptions and demonstrations of 10 self help tools that can be used when working with fertility problems.
Four case studies
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Unexplained infertility
- Multiple IVF failure
- Support after miscarriage
|I can honestly say that I feel more confident & prepared to work with any of my clients after doing this course than after any other course I’ve completed. For a change, EVERYTHING you will learn on this course is relevant & very helpful.|
Hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner
I feel so excited and devastated at the same time. I have just clicked on the 'complete the course' button. I am beyond words to thank you for what this has brought to my life and the new way of working with clients. It is falling into place in such a beautiful and creative way. Please create more courses I loved this.
Cranio-sacral therapist and healer
Knysna, South Africa