The online course consists of 10 lessons and is taught using; The Fertile Body Method Practitioner Manual and Training DVD, teaching and demonstrations videos, audio clips, reflective questions, case studies, a practical assignement, Q&A webinars and a one-to-one tutorial.
Introduction to the online programme
- Overview of the course
- How to get the most out of it
Getting started with a fertility case
- Information gathering
- Managing expectations
- Setting a good therapeutic goal
Fertility and Infertility
- Understand the causes and effects of fertility problems
- Learn fertility jargon
- The creative menstrual cycle
- Mind-body medicine for fertility
- Get to know the FBM framework
- Learn howto apply the framework to a variety of cases
FBM techniques and scripts
- Descriptions and demonstrations of 10 effective therapeutic techniques that can be used for working with fertility problem.
FBM self-help tools
- Descriptions and demonstrations of 10 self help tools that can be used when working with fertility problems.
Four case studies
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Unexplained infertility
- Multiple IVF failure
- Support after miscarriage
Your course is amazing and I am using the FBM a lot lately with fantastic results.
|The FBM week-end course was just what I needed after completing the online course (which was also excellent.) The week-end course was so thorough, well planned and executed. It helped me develop the practical skills of solution focused questioning as well as working through complex case studies in order to plan effective therapeutic strategies. But best of all was watching the ‘master’ Sjanie at work, as she naturally and easily wove SFQ through all her dealings with the group. This course gave me the confidence I needed to be able to apply the FBM. Thank you Sjanie.|